Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Birthday Wishlist

Hi loves! So seeing as my birthday is a little less than 4 months away, I thought I would share with you what my b-day list consist of. Now, I know you're thinking omg you have 4 months! Well it's never to early to think about your birthday, and this b-day list could help serve as a guide to help you find the right gift for someone in your life that may have a birthday coming!! So it's a win win situation all around right :)


So in the magical land of beauty (no not Disney!) all of the products I hope to get can be found there. At the moment I am currently obsessed with highlighters. I love a good glow whether it's in the summer or the winter! Mary Lou Manizer has been a highlighter I have been gazing at for the longest. Everyone in the beauty community, including my best friend, love it! I really want to get my hands on it and try it for myself!
Trying new foundations has been something I'm really into as well. At the moment one of the foundations on my list is the Estee Lauder Double Wear! This foundation is said to be really great at staying in place all day, and having a very skin like texture which makes you look flawless! Now with that being said, how you remove your makeup and care for your skin is of the upmost importance. That brings me to another item that's hot right now that I want to get, the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! 
This makeup remover has micellar praticles that 
go deep down into your pores to remove your makeup. 
It's very good for dry sensitive skin as well, 
which is my skin all the way!
Lastly on my birthday wish list is the ChloƩ Eau de Parfum. This is a floral fragrance with absolutely beautiful packaging. I think this fragrance expresses a sense of style and sophistication that is perfect for any woman who loves fashion and elegance. All of these items are just some things that I hope to receive for my birthday! If you have a friend, sister, mom, or anyone in your life who loves beauty items then some of these things may be a great gift. All these items can be purchased online at beautyspin.com and beautyspin.co.uk







0 comments:

Post a Comment