Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pura D'or Review! Shampoo + Conditioner


Hi loves! So here's my opinion of both the Pura D'or Shampoo & Conditioner. I would highly recommend these products. The shampoo retails for $35.99 and the condition for $19.99. These products are all organic and cruelty free. They have a wide range of shampoos and conditioners to chose from depending on your hair care needs. The gold label Organic Argan Oil Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo that I talk about has the following properties: 
*Anti-Hair Loss Formula
*Adds Volume
*Thickens Hair
*Vitamin Infused
*Supports Healthy Scalp, Hair Follicles and Cell Growth
*15 DHT Blockers
*NO Paraben, NO SLS and Gluten Free
*NO Synthetic Fragance
*Hypoallergenic
*Color Safe
Pura D'or: http://bit.ly/1PJYRER

Make sure to check out the full video below! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, and follow my blog on bloglovin'



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
✨ Follow me on Social Media: ✨

• Instagram: @jvogue92

• Snapchat: @jvogue92 

• Twitter: @jvogue92

⇢ For business inquiries ONLY, such as company sponsors or reviews, please feel free to email me at: contact@mimosasandstyle.com♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment