Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Smashbox BB Cream Review + Demo

Hi beauty lovers!! As you can tell by the title of this post I am going to be discussing my thoughts on the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. Hope you enjoy!

Ok so I have been looking for a really nice BB cream for a while now. BB stands for beauty balm, incase you were wondering. I have been doing research and reading reviews for a number of different BB creams, but the Smashbox one really stood out to me. The other day I went to my local Ulta Beauty store and was just browsing around. I began to talk to the lady working there about BB creams that were good for dry skin, and also African American skin. She redirected me over to the Smashbox section and began to tell me about their BB cream. So to make a long story short, I purchased the product, used it the next day, and have been loving it ever since!!




Stats: This BB cream has an SPF of 35, and it's also a 5 in 1. That means it it also moisturizes, primes, protects, controls oil, and perfects. This BB Cream adds a glowing, hydrating veil to the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin. It is appropriate for all skin types, fragrance free, dermatologist tested, and non-acnegenic.
Beauty Balms or BB Creams are all the rage in Asia!! 
This product was originally developed as a post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all. What I love about this BB cream is that the unique formula creates "progressive" coverage, which means you can achieve different levels of coverage depending on what you need. This is the perfect product for the summer when you want coverage without the heavy foundation feel! 




Overall Rating: 10/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment