Saturday, June 13, 2015

UD High Revolution Lipgloss||Review + Swatches

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Revolution High Color lip glosses! These retail for $22 and can be purchased from Ulta Beauty and Sephora I have 5 of these and I absolutely love them. I have never been a huge lip gloss fan but these are spectacular! These lip glosses are marketed as a high coverage, ultra pigmented formula that promises to lay down opaque color on a single application.

These lip glosses comes in a shade range of 20 glosses. They range from having a creamy texture to a sparkley texture. They are designed to fit in your pocket, and they glide easily keeping your lips feeling and looks amazing. They are packaged in a slick flat tube barrel with a metalized gunmetal cap, and they also have a paddle applicator for application.The 5 colors I own are Bittersweet, Punch Drunk, Vice, Big Bang, & Savage. I have swatched these for you all and you can see them up close in my video! I hope you enjoy :) and definitely check out these lip glosses if you haven't!


Rating: 10/10












0 comments:

Post a Comment