Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunday Style

Sunday afternoon is a time for me to relax and prepare for the week ahead. I spent this afternoon going uptown to the cinema with my boyfriend and my parents. I decided to wear something not only comfortable but chic also! My top is just a simple blue tank top that I purchased from my local TJ MAxx. My cardigan is also another of on my TJ Maxx purchases. My jeans were purchased from one of my favorite stores Banana Republic, and my ankle boots are from by Franco Sarto! I love everything about this look, I completed this look with simple diamond earrings and a diamond heart necklace.

SIMPLE BLUE TANKTOP
BLUE FLORAL KIMONO CARDIGAN
FRANCO SARTO ANKLE BOOTIES
BANANA REPUBLIC SKINNY FIT JEANS






Pictures are linked to items mentioned of similar items!







0 comments:

Post a Comment