Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Milani Cosmetic Haul!

Hi! Ok, so I'm sure many of you have heard of Milani CosmeticsMilani is a cosmetic and beauty company that has everything from face makeup, lipstick, to nail color. These products are found usually within your local drugstores and they are great for every skin type and tone. I recently went to my local drug store and purchased a number of their products. I'm going to talk about what I purchased, give my honest opinion of them and also give some swatches. Enjoy!






The four lipsticks I purchased were Orange-Gina, Naturally Chic, Teddy Bare, & Violet Volt. You can see these below swatched on my skin. 





Here is the look I created using my Nars sheer glow foundation with the Milani foil eyeshadow palette, the runway lashes mascara, and teddy bare lipstick. 























1 comments:

  1. Love it doll!! You're doing so well...keep it up! Add your blog to bloglovin.com so I can follow your posts.
    https://realdominoj.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete