Monday, May 18, 2015

Top 10 Beauty Products Under $10

Hi everyone!! My post today is to share with you 10 beauty items that are under $10. Now you may be thinking, how are products under $10 all that good. Well, this post proves that price isn’t everything! I know a lot of people are becoming budget friendly, so these 10 products under $10 won’t affect your bank account at all. These 10 items are products that I do own and use so I can tell you that they are definitely worth checking out! I hope you enjoy! (Products listed in no particular order). If you'd rather watch me talk about the products, the youtube video is below!






LIPS: These are 3 lipsticks that are under $10. My ultimate favorite is Teddy Bare by Milani. This is the perfect nude color for any skin tone! 
Violet Volt
Violet Volt-$5.99 Milani Color Statement Lipstick


Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 19.18.12
Wine & Forever-$7.00  Maybelline SuperStay 14hr



















NAILS: I picked up this Essie nail polish at my local drug store. It’s really good quality nail polish at a great price! I bought the color “Just Stitched” which is a cashmere matte pink color.
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 20.05.29
Just Stitched-$8.50 Essie



BODY: This is a great bath soak with an amazing scent. It leaves your skin super soft and plus you’ll smell like vanilla all day, what’s better than that! 
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 20.13.10
Vanilla Body Soak-$5.99 Village Naturals

BRUSH CLEANER: I discovered the Brush Egg from Instagram and knew I had to buy it. Guys, I can’t tell you how cute this thing is. This is a great size tool to clean your brushes with. The washboard texture does a great job at getting all the makeup out of brushes and blender sponges. Just apply your cleaner, whatever one you might use, and proceed to wash!! 
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 20.20.54
Teal Brush Egg-$4.99 Brush Egg
FACE: These 4 products are excellent buys, all under $10. 
  • Highlighter: This is my favorite highlighter of the moment. It’s by Colourpop in the color Avalon. I know everyone has heard of ColourPop, they make FANTASTIC products that are all under $10. The wet, creamy texture is something that has to be felt to believe. 
  • LA Girl Pro Concealer: I discovered this concealer from my local beauty supply store and it works wonderfully. I use the color “Fawn” for undereye concealing and highlighting. It is a great full coverage concealer that blends well with a beauty blender or concealer brush.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte: I have used this product a few times as setting powder for my liquid foundation. Its claim to fame is that it controls shine for 5 hours, leaving you with a matte finish and minimized pores. This is definitely a product you need to buy. I use this product in the color 001 “Transparent.”
  • Ruby Kisses All Over Bronzing Powder: Long lasting bronzing powder that gives you a natural bronze glow. This glides on smoothly and applies evenly with the use of a fan brush! I use the color “Bronze Glow.”
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 19.41.19
Avalon-$8.00 ColourPop
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 19.43.36
LA Girl Concealer-$8.45 (3 pack) LA Girl Pro Concealer (3 Pack)


Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 19.53.44
Stay Matte Pressed Powder-$5.69 Rimmel Stay Matte: Transparent
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 19.46.40
Bronze Glow-$8.60 Ruby Kisses Bronzing Powder


0 comments:

Post a Comment